Tuesday 17 February 2009

Welcome

Often baffled by blogs I've always considered them to be largely pointless unless published by someone who's opinion may actually be interesting to others. So the BBC's editorial blogs, CEO of a large company etc... that all makes sense. The rest? Total waste of time. 

So I'd long ago decided I wasn't going to contribute to the ever growing quantities of wittering nonsense that seems to make up most of web 2.0 yet here I am doing just that.

I suspect this mainly this will turn out to be a cathartic exercise. I find myself ranting at family and friends about things they don't really care about, so instead I've decided to publish my thoughts and rantings here.

I remain quietly confident that nobody else is actually going to read any of this. Which is absolutely fair enough. If however I manage to share something even remotely useful to a fellow human somewhere on the planet that's more than I could possibly hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment